Slideshow

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Interior - The beginning

The main living area after I had done some demo work.  A dividing wall that separated the kitchen and bedroom areas with an accordion door has been removed.  
The prior owner had installed a dinette in the front of the trailer.  The original configuration had a convertible gaucho up front in this location.  

Where the kitchen sink and oven were located.  The furnace is completly rusted out - I doubt it works.  

Bathroom original condition.  The prior owner explained that a pit bull had lived in the trailer for some time. Under each panel I remove, i find a thick coat of dog hair.    I'm wondering if i'll ever get this smell out.

Shower pan is cracked in several locations - this will have to be replaced - To what degree, i'm not yet sure.  Note a temporary water line repair job just under the shower pan.  I'm noticing that I'll have a lot of plumbing work to do.

2 comments:

  1. It looks great!! I'm looking forward to the details of your bathroom renovation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What type of grout was used? We're in WI & are concerned with freezing & any other movement that would cause cracking.

    ReplyDelete